Meet Vintage Cola
Our small batch prebiotic Vintage Cola has the same old-fashioned taste you grew up loving but naturally enhanced with distinct notes of vanilla, cinnamon, and caramel. It strikes a delicate and delicious balance between healthy and crave-able.
Vintage Cola Inspiration Story
All our OLIPOP sodas have iconic flavors that everyone knows and loves. Of course, our Vintage Cola is no different. Most people have memories of sipping on a cola-flavored beverage at a movie, sports game, home with lunch, and so on. So, we decided to make our version but upgrade the flavor and add some function while we're at it.
Wanting to create a soda that competes and offers the same loveable flavor as the more prominent brands, we ensured ours had the notable vanilla and caramel flavor notes. And understanding that you're likely reaching for a cola when you need an energy boost, our co-founder and formulator, Ben Goodwin, also added 50mg of green tea caffeine.
Vintage Cola Nutrition
In addition to creating the iconic cola flavor, we added nutritional benefits to our version. Unlike traditional sodas, our Vintage Cola has significantly less sugar at 2g and swaps the artificial ingredients for plant-based ingredients like real fruit juice that help provide its sweet flavor and 9g of fiber.
All our sodas contain an in-house proprietary blend we dubbed OLISMART. It consists of seven unique botanicals, plant fibers, and prebiotics (the primo food source for beneficial bacteria), each hand-picked for their biome-supporting benefits. Our OLISMART blend combines three different prebiotic fibers—chicory root, Jerusalem artichoke, and cassava fiber—that feed the gut microbiome.
Vintage Cola Reviews
- "Choosing a soda that contains natural prebiotic fibers for gut-health support, no caramel coloring, real juice and spices like cinnamon for flavoring, and stevia leaf for sweetness instead of high fructose corn syrup is a dietitian's dream come true. And this soda unicorn became a reality when OLIPOP Vintage Cola came into existence." - Eat This, Not That
- "Love Vintage Cola, just sweet enough and no artificial sweeteners also good for your microbiome." - Lorette L.
- "35 calories never tasted so yummy! I like the taste of the vintage cola. The digestive benefits and 35 calories are a plus. I used to drink regular Cola, but the high fructose corn syrup is a deal-breaker for me."- Helen Fay M.
- "I was hooked on *name brand cola* for many years, much to my distress (SO much sugar!). It took me a few cans to get used to the unique OLIPOP Cola flavor, but now I love it and am happier for it (SO much LESS sugar!!). Thank you, OLIPOP - keep the cases coming…" - Mark S.
Where to Purchase Vintage Cola
Want to give this classic flavor a sip? We can't say we blame you! You can buy all our flavors at several retailers and locations. To find a store near you, use this nifty tool that lets you search by location. And don't worry if we're not currently near you; we're still adding more!
In addition to finding us at a store near you, we can also come to you! If you head to our shop page, you can order your favorite flavors, and they'll be on your front doorstep before you know it. Be sure to check out our Classic Pack if you're an old fashion soda lover. Featuring a modern take on timeless flavors, this variety pack includes our Classic Root Beer (of course), Vintage Cola pop, delicious Cream Soda, and our Dr. Pepper alternative, Doctor Goodwin! These are best enjoyed with loved ones and a long walk down memory lane...
- Unlike traditional cola, our version has significantly less sugar at 2g and swaps the artificial ingredients for plant-based ingredients like real fruit juice.
- Our co-founder and formulator, Ben Goodwin, also added 50mg of green tea caffeine for a natural energy boost.
4 min read
Does OLIPOP Have Side Effects?
Fiber has a ton of positive effects on the body. But if your body isn’t used to a high-fiber diet, it might take some adjustment. Here’s what you need to know.
10 min read
Embracing Sustainability: 7 Achievable Steps for a Healthier Planet and Lifestyle
From recycling to minimizing food waste, here are 7 tips for sustainable living. Plus learn more about the sustainability commitments we’re making at OLIPOP!